As part of the Biannual Blogathon Bash I’ve been working on my blog most of the day.. Here is a break down of everything that has gone on so far:
- Completed How to Write a Better Tweet on Twitter mini-challenge
- Completed Tools to Make Twitter Work for Your Blog mini-challenge
- Completed Picket Fence Benefits mini-challenge
- Completed Using Google Calendar mini-challenge
- Completed How to Make Photo Collages To Use On Your Blog mini-challenge
I started working on the blog at 11:15 am (EST). Took a break to play with the kids after lunch (1-3 p.m.) Then back to working until dinner (6-7 p.m.) Worked a little until bath and bedtime (8-9 p.m.) And now at 2:00 am I am hitting the hay…
So I worked on the blog and mini challenges for a total of 10 hrs and 45 minutes. Not bad for a days work!!